Downloading files for your Garmin
- Download the appropriate file you desire from below.
- Plug your Garmin into your PC or Mac
- Navigate to "Garmin>NewFiles" on your Garmin device
- Copy the gpx or tax file into the "NewFiles" Folder
- Disconnect your Garmin
- Turn your Garmin on, Navigate to the "Course" folder and select the new course you just added.
- Happy riding.
2016 GPX files
Useful for any GPS unit. Contains no cuesheet entries, only track information (breadcrumb trail). Will provide turn by turn directions (true navigation) on the Edge 705/800/810/820/1000/Touring, but will not have any custom cues.
2016 TCX files
Best format for turn by turn directions on Edge 500, 510, 520. Will provide true turn by turn navigation on Edge 800, 810, 820, 1000
The GB 200km
The GB 100km