Downloading files for your Garmin
- Download the appropriate file you desire from below.
- Plug your Garmin into your PC or Mac
- Navigate to "Garmin>NewFiles" on your Garmin device
- Copy the gpx or tax file into the "NewFiles" Folder
- Disconnect your Garmin
- Turn your Garmin on, Navigate to the "Course" folder and select the new course you just added.
- Happy riding.
Downloading files for your Wahoo Elemnt
1. Select gpx file below with you mobile phone.
2. The Wahoo Elemnt app will then take over and download the route to your device, follow the on screen cues. Ride your bike :)
2018 GPX files
The GBB 2018 route files will be released closer to the event date. The routes should remain the same as prior years unless there are road closures, etc that require a detour.
2017 GPX files
Useful for any GPS unit. Contains no cuesheet entries, only track information (breadcrumb trail). Will provide turn by turn directions (true navigation) on the Edge 705/800/810/820/1000/Touring, but will not have any custom cues.
2016 TCX files
Best format for turn by turn directions on Edge 500, 510, 520. Will provide true turn by turn navigation on Edge 800, 810, 820, 1000
The GB 200km
The GB 100km